Sunday 11 March 2012

Relationships and fights..

We can't keep fighting like this, and when I get upset you can't just get mad and leave. I don't understand what you want me to do? I can't just push aside depression, it's something I have to deal with every single fucking day of my life. I wish I could push it aside, and I would if I could, but I can't. And if you can't handle me like this, what makes you think you'll be able to handle me the rest of the time? Maybe you're not ready for this.. Or maybe I'm not.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by your post and eager to read. I learn new things and information from your article. I then pass this to my friends. I think you are doing a fantastic job. Let’s keep up the good work.

    Ba Na Hills Tour from Hoi An
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    Central Vietnam Package Tour
    Viet Tours
    My Son Tours
    Hoi An Eco Tour

    ReplyDelete